Terms And Conditions – Refund Policy
1. Admission list shall be put up on the Notice Board. Full fees of the first term must be paid. Admission is confirmed only on the payment of all fees for the first term.
2. All admissions are valid only for a year and are therefore to be renewed for each subsequent year of study.
3. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to a student whose past academic record and conduct are considered unsatisfactory.
4. Students coming from other colleges should contact the college office with the admission form duly completed, together with a no objection certificate and a character certificate from the last college attended by them.
5. Last day of admission to Semester I to Semester V classes is within one month of the day of re-opening.
6. Students will have to give a declaration if they have registered themselves at any other college and have taken admission in this college at the same time.
7. While applying for admission to the Semester I class, students should submit the following:
a) HSSCE/ Equivalent Statement of marks cum Passing Certificate
(Original + one true copy)
b) HSSCE/Equivalent leaving certificate – (Original copy)
c) Two coloured photos: Size: 3.5cm x 2.5 cm
d) Students admitted on the basis of Provisional Statement of Eligibility,
Have to submit a migration certificate in addition to the above.
A late fee is levied on fees not paid by the appointed day.
If an admitted student does not have minimum percentage of attendance by 15th of July, admission will be withdrawn.
For online admission log on to: http://carmelcollegegoa.org/admissions
On confirmation of admission, student along with the parent will have to submit an online undertaking at www.antiragging.in & www.amanmovement.org
Printed copy of the undertaking to be submitted to the college office.
Refund & Cancellation policy (Customer point of view)
REFUND OF FEES: As per Goa University Circular No:GU/36/Acad-PG/Refund of fees /2017/1322/446 dated 17/05/2017
a) If a student chooses to withdraw from the programme of study in which he/she is enrolled, the following four-tier system shall be followed for the refund of fees remitted by him/her.
is served to the college/University
last date of admission
(Inclusive of tuition fees and non-tuition fees but exclusive of caution deposit and security deposit)
b) In Case of (in the above table, 10% of the aggregate fees shall be deducted as processing charges from the refundable amount.
c) Fees shall be refunded to an eligible student within 14 days from the date of receiving a written Application from her in this regards.
d) Fees of the student who have already been admitted to a programme of the University and have paid the fees and are subsequently admitted to another programme shall have to pay the fees for the final admission and the claim the refund of the fees earlier , in which case no administrative charges shall be deducted from the fees paid earlier by the student. However, if the fee payable for the both the programmes are the same, the fees paid earlier shall be Transferred to the final program where admission is sought.
e) All other case of the refund of the fees will be decided on case basis on its merit.