Terms And Conditions – Refund Policy
1. Admission list shall be put up on the Notice Board. Full fees of the first term must be paid. Admission is confirmed only on the payment of all fees for the first term.
2. All admissions are valid only for a year and are therefore to be renewed for each subsequent year of study.
3. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to a student whose past academic record and conduct are considered unsatisfactory.
4. Students coming from other colleges should contact the college office with the admission form duly completed, together with a no objection certificate and a character certificate from the last college attended by them.
5. Last day of admission to Semester I to Semester V classes is within one month of the day of re-opening.
6. Students will have to give a declaration if they have registered themselves at any other college and have taken admission in this college at the same time.
7. While applying for admission to the Semester I class, students should submit the following:
a) HSSCE/ Equivalent Statement of marks cum Passing Certificate
(Original + one true copy)
b) HSSCE/Equivalent leaving certificate – (Original copy)
c) Two coloured photos: Size: 3.5cm x 2.5 cm
d) Students admitted on the basis of Provisional Statement of Eligibility,
Have to submit a migration certificate in addition to the above.
A late fee is levied on fees not paid by the appointed day.
If an admitted student does not have minimum percentage of attendance by 15th of July, admission will be withdrawn.
For online admission log on to: http://carmelcollegegoa.org/admissions
On confirmation of admission, student along with the parent will have to submit an online undertaking at www.antiragging.in & www.amanmovement.org
Printed copy of the undertaking to be submitted to the college office.