FORTHCOMING PLANS FOR THE INSTITUTION
- To foster and encourage a culture of research and consultancy among various departments.
- To enhance our community interface through existing in-house portals of NSS, NCC, EPC, Womens’ Cell and the Consumers’ Forum to be able to meet the societal commitments through outreach programmes.
- To introduce Service Learning Programs.
- Provision of surveillance monitoring with the security at the entrance gate.
- Building of ramps wherever possible to make campus disabled friendly.
- Common room for girl student, addition of washroom for male faculty.
- Addition of a ‘green room’ to the auditorium and uplift of the inner portion of the auditorium.
- Interlocking tiles near the basketball court and building of retaining wall near the library.
- Museum in the Physics Department.
- Stream lining the protocol to conduct seminars, workshops etc based on NIRF requirement.
- Applying for Post Graduate Diploma Courses and Major / Minor projects. Also publication of papers in Scopus Indexed and UGC-Care / Web Science list journals.
- Increase in Bandwidth Installation of LED screen in PG and Library.