Designation: Assistant Professor
Type of Appointment: Permanent
Email Address: email@example.com
Educational Qualifications: M.Com, M. Phil. (NET)
Years of Teaching Experience: 7 years M. Com (self-financed), 5 years B. Com
Subjects Taught: Marketing of Services, Advanced Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, International Business Environment, International Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management, Travel and Tourism Management, Research Methodology, Retail management, Business Finance, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management
Areas of Interest: Tourism Management
Research Papers Published/Presented (Paper title, Publication Name/Conference Name, page number, volume, month and year):
1. Current Status and Future Prospects of Regional Integration among SAARC Countries, Journal of Commerce & Management Thought, PP. No 603 to 617, Vol. III, Mo. 4, October-December 2012.
2. Manju T.K. and B.P. Sarath Chandran, Financial Inclusion Strategies for Inclusive Growth in India, MPRA Paper 33569, 12, 16th September, 2010. https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/33569/1/MPRA_paper_33569.pdf
3. Financial Inclusion Strategies for Inclusive Growth in India in Inclusive Economic Growth in India: Issues, Challenges and Implications (Ed) A. Sivanadam, S. Vennila, Vijayalakshmi &SoudaminiValarpirai Publication.
4. Problems and Prospects of Women Ecopreneurs in South Goa, Social Sciences, Volume 2 Issue 1 IMRF Journals 2016 (ISSN No. 2395-0544).
5. Health Tourism in India – Potential and Prospects, International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, Vol.7, Issue 7, 2017
6. Perception of local community in Tourism in South Goa – A Study, AJANTA, vol-VIII, Issue-I, January-March, 2019 ISSN:2297-5730. (UGC Listed Journal)