Designation: Assistant Professor
Type of Appointment: Lecture-Basis
Email Address: email@example.com
Educational Qualifications: MA LLM
Subjects Taught: Business Laws, Companies Act and IPR Laws
- Presented Paper titled ‘When Sensational reporting disrupts the Judiciary: Causes, consequences and collective concerns and responsibilities’ at Dhempe College of Arts and Science Panjim (20th & 21st March 2018).
- Presented paper titled, ‘Green Consciousness and the Goan landscape: An eco-critical reading of Goan Folktales” held at ParvatibaiChowgule College of Arts and Science. ( 2nd & 3rd April 2018).
- TITLE: When sensational reporting disrupts the judiciary/; collective concerns, causes and measures
ISSN 2395-7557, Vol NO: 5 VasantraoDempo Education and Research Journal of Arts, Science & Humanities.
GUEST LECTURES DELIVERED:
- Title: “The impact of Fake News on Lok Sabha Elections”, presented at the Office of Chief Electoral Ofiicer, Altiinho, Panaji- Goa on 12-03-2019.
- Title: “Importance of Intellectual Property Rights”, presented at Government College of Commerce and Economics, Borda, Margao – Goa on 14-03-2019
- Title: “Women’s Rights and Gender Equality” at Carmel College for Women, Nuvem- Goa on 19-01-2019