Dr. Anna RovinaFerrao e Fernandes,
Designation: Assistant Professor, Head of the Department of Economics
Type of Appointment: Regular
Educational Qualifications: MA, (SET), Ph.D
Years of Teaching Experience: 20 years
Email id: email@example.com
- Published a paper titled, Health Care System in Goa: Analysis of Role in Sustainable Development, Ushus Journalof Business Management. Vol 4, No2, 2005. ISSN 0975-3311
- Published a paper titled, ‘An Assessment of Market Orientation of Pharmaceutical Companies Registered in Goa,’ in the Book titled, ‘Research in Management and Technology,’ (2009, Gian Jyoti-Institute of Management and Technology, Mohali, Chandigarh. ISBN 978-81-8450-082-0
- Published a paper titled, ‘Market Dynamics and Marketing Constraints’ in an edited book titled, ‘Goan Economy-An Analysis of Select Issues’.(2014) ISBN No. 978-93-80837-97-0
- Published a paper titled, ‘Product Profile and Market Analysis of the Pharmaceutical Companies Registered in Goa’ in an edited book titled, ‘Goan Economy- An Analysis of Select Issues’ (2014) ISBN No. 978-93-80837-97-0
- Published a paper titled, ‘The GoanEconomy: -Features, Trends, Opportunities’, in the Conference Journal, ‘Goa Economics Review’(2012)published by ParvatibhaiChowgule College, Margao.
- Published a paper titled, The Paradox of Female Educated Unemployment in Goa in the National Peer-Reviewed Journal ‘Kruti’ ISSN No. 2349-8358, published by Carmel College of Arts, Science and Commerce for Women.
- Published a Paper titled, ‘Sustainable Management of Goa’s Coasts-Issues and Challenges’ in Business Sciences, InternationalResearch Journal Vol 4 Issue 1, ISSN 2321-3191
- Presented a paper titled ‘Goa’s industrial sector and its contribution to the Goan Economy’ at the State Level Seminar on Goa’s Industrial Economy since Liberation organised by the Department of Economics, Goa University on February 27th, 2004.
- Presented a paper titled, ‘Health Care System in Goa-Analysis of role in Sustainable Development’ at the State Level Seminar on the role of the Tertiary Sector in the Economic
- Presented a paper titled, ‘Marketing Practices and Problems of Pharmaceutical Companies Registered in Goa’ at the Doctoral Thesis Conference organized by the ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad on 9-10 March, 2007.
- Presented a paper titled, ‘An Assessment of Market Orientation of Pharmaceutical Companies Registered in Goa’ at the International Conference on Research in Management and Technology, organized by the Gian Jyoti Institute of Management, Chandigarh.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Globalisation and TRIPS: Impact on the IndianPharmaceutical Industry’, at the International Seminar on ‘Globalisation: Consequences in the Indian Context’ organized by Department of Geography, Smt. ParvatibaiChowgule College, Margao-Goa, in association with Institute of Indian Geographers, Pune on 1st October,2007.
- Presented a paper titled ‘SEZs in India’, at the one-day State Level Seminar on ‘Problems and Prospects of Special Economic Zones’ organized by Government College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Sanquelim, on 9th October,2007.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Special Economic Zones in India: – Lessons from China,’ at a National Seminar on ‘SEZs: – Pros and Cons in the Indian Context’, held at Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune, on 18th& 19th February, 2008.
- Presented a paper, on ‘Marketing Problems of Pharmaceutical Companies Registered in Goa, at the International Conference on the theme, ‘Global Shifts and Local Effects’ organized by Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad, in association with EGADE Business School, Mexico City, on 15-16, Dec.2011.
- Presented a paper, on ‘Marketing Problems of Pharmaceutical Companies’ at the Staff Research Colloquium held at Carmel College on 27th March, 2010.
- Presented a paper titled, ‘Industrial Growth &Employment Generation in Goa-A Trend Analysis’, at a State-Level Conference on the theme, ‘The GoanEconomy: -Features, Trends, Opportunities’, organized by Chowgule College, in association with Goa Economics Association, on 24th March, 2012.
- Presented a paper titled, ‘Problem of Educated Unemployment among Women in Goa-Causes, Consequences and the Future’ at an International Seminar on the theme, ‘Emerging Challenges and Prospects of the Indian Economy’, organized by the Indian Economic Association in association with the Goa Economic Association and the Department of Economics, Goa University on November 11th and 12th, 2013
- Invited to chair the Social Science Session at an International Conference organized by the International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation, Thailand Chapter, supported by the UNESCO, on November 2-3, 2015 at Thailand. Presented a paper titled, ‘Sustainable Development of Goa’s Coasts-Issues and Challenges’, at the Conference.
- Presented a paper, on ‘Issues on Sustainability of Goa’s Coasts’ at the Staff Research Colloquium held at Carmel College on 6th April, 2016.
- Presented a paper titled, ‘Gender Gaps and Women Educated Employment- A Study of Goa’ at the International Interdisciplinary Conference on Knowledge Partnerships to Advance UN Sustainable Development Goals on November 17-18, 2017 at St. Philomena’s College, Mysuru, India.
- Presented at the Panel Discussion at the ‘Niti-Samvad’- A National Level Research Colloquium for UG students, organized by Damodar College on 28-29th September, 2018.
- Presented a paper titled, ‘Women’s Health in Goa- Issues and Challenges’ at the Inter-disciplinary National Conference on Health Sector and Sustainable Development organized by Government College, Sanquelim-Goa in association with DHE, Government of Goa on 15-16 January, 2020.
- Taught Value Education to students since the first year of joining till date and is presently the Value Education Coordinator for BA.
- NSS Program Officer-in charge from 2018 onwards
- Member of Professional Bodies – GEA and IEA.