Scholarships & Freeships
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FREESHIPS
SCHOLARSHIPS : GOVERNMENT SCHEMES:
- Merit Scholarship to children of Secondary School Teachers.
- Freeships to the Physically handicapped.
- Freeships to the children of Service Personnel.
- Freeships to the Freedom Fighters/Political Sufferers.
- Freeships to the students belonging to Schedule caste, tribes & other backward tribes.
- Students Aid Fund. (annual income of parents should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs ( per annum.)
- Fee Waiver Scheme for SC/ST students pursuing Higher Education.
- Dayanand Bandodkar Scheme for Higher Education for Orphans.
- “Sant Sohirobanath Ambiye Dnyanvruddhi Shishyavrutti” (Bursary Scheme).