[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]ALUMNI ASSOCIATION – CARMELEX
Objective of the Practice:
• To inculcate a sense of belonging to the Alma Mater.
• To be a support system to the Institution in executing its vision.
• To elicit feedback on the efficiency of the programme offered by the Institution.
Need addressed and context:
To liaison with ex-students of the Institution and tap the resources available for furthering the Institutional goals.
• The Alumni Association has a formal organizational structure with an executive committee that plans its activities.
• The members offer their expertise for institutional programmes.
• The Alumni Association has instituted prizes for students excelling in academics.
Evidence of Success:
• Help and support comes from the Alumni association as and when requested.
• Activities organized and executed by the Alumni Association have a good response. However the Alumni Association needs to be rejuvenated for greater output.
Every year a token amount is contributed towards the Carmelex fund by the graduating students.
The President of the Carmel-ex Association.