M.Sc Food Technology Online Admissions 2017-2018
- Kindly note that online registration is COMPULSORY for all. And log on to College website http://techsimplicity.in/msc/
- Eligibility for the Course : Minimum percentage 50% and Above
B.Sc in the following subjects-Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology,Biochemistry, Life Science, Biotechnology,Food & Nutrition, Clinical Dietetics, Food Science & Technology, and Food Preservation & Processing with minimum 50%
- Duly filled in admissions forms should be submitted to the College Office.
- Following documents should be submitted along with the admission forms:
- Copies of marksheets of Semester V to VI (TYBSC)
- Original Leaving / Transference Certificate
- Four colored photos : Size: 3.5cm x 2.5 cm
- Students of other Universities passing B.Sc examination, admitted on the basis of Provisional Statement of Eligibility, have to submit a migration certificate in addition to the above.
Click here to view fee structure M.Sc admission circulars